Hey all as I said in my previous post I’ve done nothing except for putting up Halloween decorations with my girls.
It is my favourite time of the year 🎃
Everyone loves Netflix infact ide be lost without it I absolutely love the fact its updated on a weekly basis and it has 1000s of great movies and TV series to watch.
You can literally binge watch if your not. Careful..
I just wanted to share with you a few series and films I’ve watched over the past few weeks and how I rate them.
So here it goes 📽️📺🎬
1. Insatiable (TV series) gets 7/10 from me.
2. Cold case files (true story series) 9/10 from me
3. Ready to mingle (film) 8/10 funny lighthearted
4. Fractured (film) 6/10 very weird film.
5. Into the tall grass (film) 6/10 again very weird adaptation to Stephen Kings novel.
6. Derry girls (TV series) 9/10 absolutely brilliant
7. Black mirror (TV series) 6/10 slightly weird but watchable
8. Hemlock Grove (TV series) 8/10 brilliantly weird.
9. Jack whitehall travels with my father (TV series) 9/10 I absolutely love this so funny.
10. Peaky blinders (TV series) has to be one of the best shows on TV ever 9/10
I’ve been keeping myself busy on quite evening when the girls are in bed by binge watching Netflix yes I’m gulity but it’s been a life saver for quite nights in… 😂
So go get Netflix now staying in is the new going out.
Have a great evening all don’t do anything I wouldn’t do 😉😉❤️
Love stacie xxx